The Southern Nevada Community Health Center (SNCHC) welcomes all private pay, full and partially insured and Medicare patients. For patients without insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale based on income and family size to ensure that quality compassionate health care is readily accessible to everyone.
We maintain an established fee schedule for all medical and dental services provided. This fee schedule is reviewed annually by the Board of Directors to ensure sound financial advantage to our patients, and to ensure that the fees are consistent with community standards.
Sliding Fee Scale
Our sliding fee scale offers significant discounts to individuals and families who qualify on the basis of limited income and/or family size. Eligibility for this program must be renewed every six months. There is a form available for download that you can print and fill out to reduce your waiting time at the clinic. Please bring at least one of the following forms of documentation with you if you wish to apply:
- Your most recent tax form (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ)
- If you do not file taxes, a recent check stub(s) from your employer
- A summary of benefits letter from SSA, welfare, or social services agency
SNCHC accepts a variety of payment options, including private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and self-payment on a sliding fee scale.
No patient will be denied services due to an inability to pay. Please ask to speak to a Billing Specialist about your payment options or to confirm SNCHC is an eligible provider in your individual health plan.
For any billing questions or concerns, please call (702) 759-1929 or email email@example.com.
Types of Insurance Accepted
- Medicare Insurances:
- Medicare A&B
- Medicaid Insurances:
- Nevada Medicaid
- Anthem Nevada Medicaid
- HPN Medicaid
- Commercial Insurances:
- AM Better
- Anthem BCBS Commercial
- Anthem BCBS HMOs
- Health Plan of Nevada HMOs
- HealthSCOPE PPO
- Nevada Preferred/Prominence
- Sierra Health & Life
- Teacher’s Health Trust
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Cash (except Laughlin)
- Credit Cards
- American Express
- ATM and debit cards (processed as “credit”)
- Visa or MasterCard gift cards or “Preferred Customer”
- Cashier’s Checks
- Money Orders
- Business Checks
- Must be pre-printed with business name
- Personal Checks are only accepted at off-site immunization clinics (e.g. malls, schools)
- Not accepted at office locations
- Must be pre-printed, no starter checks
- U.S. or State issued ID required
- Client is responsible for any charges for returned checks